Development Grants call for proposals
To coincide with the publication of our key findings and recommendations Paul Hamlyn Foundation is launching a new call for proposals for grants of up to £3,500 to support projects that apply and embed the learning from ArtWorks.
We want to hear from partners who wish to develop one (or more) of the following:
- networks bringing together artists, employers and training and development providers to achieve something new;
- continuing professional development (CPD) provision supporting artists at different stages of their careers which builds on the models and learning approaches developed during ArtWorks;
- projects involving partnerships between different groups such as employers/commissioners, artists and training providers, that engage the employers in the provision of training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in applying please read the full call for proposals here.
Both individuals and organisations are eligible to apply, working with at least one other partner.
The proposed activity must start on or after 1 July 2015 and finish by 29 February 2016.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on 11 May 2015.
We encourage you to contact someone involved in ArtWorks prior to making your application. For example, if you are in Wales, Scotland, North East England or London, or looking to build on a specific pathfinder’s area of enquiry, we would expect you to contact the ArtWorks pathfinder lead prior to making your application.
How to apply:
You will need to apply online using the form below. This asks for your details and a description of your proposed activity including timescales, costs, relation to the ArtWorks aims and learning, partners and plans for embedding the work in the future.
Please click here to access the online application form. (Link no longer live as application deadline has passed)
If you do not already have an account, you will need to register your details.
Once you have started your application, you can save and return to edit it until the point you are ready to submit the final version.
Where there are word limits for questions, these are detailed in the online form.
When filling in the start and end date for the activity, please select the dates via the calendar provided in the online form.
All completed applications will need to be submitted by 12 noon on 11 May 2015.
Applications submitted after this time will not be eligible.
- All applications will need to be submitted online by 12 noon on 11 May 2015.
- All applicants will be notified of decisions by 19 June 2015.
- Successful grantees will be required to attend an Evaluation Workshop on 25 June 2015 – applicants should keep this date free.
- All projects will need to be completed by the end of February 2016.
- All projects will need to produce a case study by the end of March 2016.
- All projects will be invited to present their findings at an ArtWorks sharing event later in 2016.
Links to supporting documents: